Do you have a passion for sharing your university experience and inspiring high school students in their journey? We want you to apply now to become a CASS Student Ambassador!
As a Student Ambassador, you will share your knowledge and experience of studying Arts and Social Sciences at ANU with prospective students. You may be asked to provide advice on:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees offered by the ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences
- Your area of study
- Moving to and/or living in Canberra
- Accommodation, services and resources on campus
- University life and any other aspects of your ANU experience.
As a Student Ambassador you would:
- Receive training on CASS programs.
- Work with the CASS Marketing and Communications team on events, web or social media content.
- Represent the College and/or deliver presentations at local and national recruitment events, school visits and on-campus events.
- Have the opportunity to develop essential professional, teamwork and communication skills.
- Receive the opportunity to participate in professional development and training opportunities throughout the year.
- Write short reports on the outcomes of recruitment activities.
- Assist in other administrative tasks as required.
Student Ambassadors must:
- Be enrolled in a CASS program either undergraduate or postgraduate. If you are studying a Flexible Double Degree, at least one of your programs must be a CASS program;
- Have completed minimum one semester of study at the ANU;
- Be willing to be profiled, photographed, and videoed for ANU promotional activities; and
- Hold a Working With Vulnerable People card, or be willing and able to apply for a WWVP card;
- Comply with all ANU policies and procedures, and in particular those relating to work health and safety and equal opportunity ;
- Successful applicants must be willing to travel and work flexible hours.