CASS Overseas study opportunities

The College of Arts and Social Sciences values the impact that studying overseas can have on a student’s program. There are a number of ways that students can go on an overseas study experience and have it count in their program:

Exchange - Students can study at a designated ANU partner institution for 6 or 12 months (dependent on approval and availability) More Information
Have your courses approved here.

Study Abroad - Students study overseas at a tertiary institution and request credit for the study they have completed there, outside of the formal exchange program. More information

In country courses - Students undertake courses offered by the ANU that are based overseas, either at a tertiary institution, or as field work. More Information

PRIMO - First year students are given the opportunity to go overseas. CASS specific information regarding Primo programs can be found here but the Global programs site also has more information

Internships - These are offered by the Australian National Internships program, and currently are for Taiwan and the prestigious Washington DC internship. More information

Funding - There are some funding opportunities for each of these ways of studying overseas. You can find more information on funding via the funding your travel page or search on the Global Programs System

Search this site only

Updated:  28 March 2019/Responsible Officer:  CASS Marketing & Communications/Page Contact:  CASS Marketing & Communications