Undergraduate students

We are open!

The CASS Student Office team is currently working from home, and the front counter located in the Beryl Rawson Building will remain closed for the remainder of 2021. 

If you have a quick question, you can send us an email (students.cass@anu.edu.au) or give us a call during normal business hours (+61 2 6125 2898). 

If you have a more in-depth question, or if you prefer talking to someone, you can make an appointment or come to a drop-in session to speak with a Student Advisor over Zoom. 

For the latest updates on COVID-19 advice related to the ANU, student support services, and remote learning please check out the University COVID-19 page

We are operating online during normal business hours (9am - 5pm Monday - Thursday, Friday 9am - 3pm).

How we can help you 

We help Undergraduate CASS students to manage degree and program plans, apply for credit transfers, study abroad and much more. Many of these actions will require you to fill in forms, so for a full list of student forms check here.

We also provide assistance with managing your degree functions. Manage your degree functions include:

  • Apply for leave (for International students and Honours Students)
  • Change enrolment - Add/Drop course where:
  • Reduced Study load
  • Add Courses - Overload
  • Add Courses - 3rd Attempt
  • Apply for Late withdrawal
  • Voluntary discontinuation / Program withdrawal
  • Apply for extension of eCoE

More information can be found here

Permission codes

To obtain permission codes, please get in touch with your School or Centre's administration team. You can find the full contact list here. Your lecturers and tutors are the best people to advise you on trends and opportunities in your chosen discipline, and to assess your abilities in the discipline.

Programs and courses and the coursework student guide

Programs and courses provides you information and outlines the rules that govern your program plans. Use that website to view information and rules about your degree, majors, minors, and individual courses. The Coursework Student Guide also gives information about understanding the rules of your CASS undergraduate degree.

The information for pre-2014 programs can be found on the "Study at" pages.

Search this site only

Updated:  22 October 2021/Responsible Officer:  CASS Marketing & Communications/Page Contact:  CASS Marketing & Communications