Graduate coursework

Contact the CASS Student Office

Beryl Rawson Building (13)
The Australian National University, ACT 0200

Phone: +61 2 6125 2898

Opening hours:
9:00am – 5:00pm
(Monday - Thursday)
9:00am – 3:00pm

Drop in Sessions have been extended from 11 February - 1 March 2019.

We've put together a guide that will provide you with all of the critical information you will need to undertake your studies successfully at the ANU.  Download a copy of the Master's, Master's (Advanced) and Honours Guide for 2019.


Master's (Advanced) - undertaking a thesis


General program administration

Useful references

Search this site only

Updated:  7 February 2019/Responsible Officer:  CASS Marketing & Communications/Page Contact:  CASS Marketing & Communications