How do I enrol in a Flexible Double Degree through UAC?
Flexible Double Degrees allow you to study two undergraduate degrees at the same time and choose from hundreds of possible combinations, across three groups. Search for 'Flexible Double' on the UAC website in the course finder search bar.
- Arts, Social Sciences, Business and Science (4 years)
- Engineering and Advanced Computing (5 years)
- Law (5 years)
- Apply for the group with the degrees in which you are interested.
- Indicated the two degrees from the group.
- Final selection will be confirmed when you accept your offer.
- Confirm your two degrees from the one group when you accept your offer. These may differ from those you selected at application.
- You must meet the entry requirements for each of your degree choices.
- Select your courses at enrolment time.
- You will also need to meet any prerequisites or additional selection criteria which apply to each course.
UAC preferences explained
You can select up to five courses in your application. You’ll also need to select your preferred start date.
When choosing your courses, place the course you’d most like to do first followed by your second, third, fourth and fifth choices.
If you do not achieve the ATAR for your first preference, you’ll be considered along with all other eligible applicants for your second preference and then third, etc.
You can change the order of your preferences or the courses as often as you like before each offer round closes. Be sure to check the closing dates.
You can only get one offer per round.
After each round, you can change your preference again if you wish meaning that you can get multiple offers.
There are short periods before each offer round when you are unable to change your preferences in your application.
Accept Your Offer
Accept any offer you receive by following the instructions that ANU gives you.
You must accept your offer by the date indicated in your offer material, otherwise your offer will lapse and it may go to another applicant in the next round.
If you have questions, contact us.