You are here

Undergraduate students

If you are in a CASS degree, either as a single degree, or as a component of a Flexible Double, you can get student advice on programs, courses, majors, minors, and specializations in a number of ways.  For most other enquiries, we also suggest that you attend a drop-in session. These are for all student enquiries, especially for graduation checking, enrolment variations and anything to do with exchange.

  • A drop in session
  • On the phone - Phone number (02) 6125 2898
  • Via email ( Email enquiries are usually answered within 10 working days.

Before you talk with a student advisor, it is recommended that you consult the Drop In Session and Degree Plans page.  

Drop in sessions - no appointment required

5 - 23 February 2018 Timetable

DAY            MORNING                   AFTERNOON

Mondays:    None                          1:30 - 4 pm

Tuesdays:   9:30 am to 12 pm        1:30 - 4 pm

Thursdays:  9:30 am to 12 pm       1:30 - 4 pm     

Fridays:       None                          1:30 - 4 pm 

  • Registration opens 30 minutes before the session begins;
  • Sessions are offered on a first come, first served basis;
  • On arrival, please register your name and student ID at the front counter;
  • Timetable may be subject to change – please check the CASS website for updates.

Orientation week session times can be found here

Student advisor session feedback

If you have seen a student advisor in either a drop in or a booked appointment please complete this feedback form


Coursework student guide

The 2018 Coursework student guide gives information about understanding the rules of your CASS undergraduate degree.

Coursework Student Guide 2018


Undergraduate forms

Application for credit from previous study

Use this form if you have studied elsewhere before you started your degree at ANU and wish to apply for credit from your previous study

Internal Credit application: Application for credit from a degree transfer

Use this form if you are a current ANU student and you have transfered between degrees

Cross institutional studies

Use this form to apply for cross instituional study within Australia if you are doing a course at an institution other than the ANU and you wish for it to count as credit toward your degree. Submit this form with the course outlines of the courses you wish to do cross institutionally, plus a paragraph outlining the reason as to why you need to do cross institutional study.

Study Abroad Application form

Use this form to apply for self sourced study overseas that you wish to count toward your CASS program

Enrolment Change form

Use this form if you cannot for any reason enrol in a course. Try going to the School involved first to get a permission code if it is before week one.

Late enrolment

If you are attempting to enrol in a course after week one of any semester, you will need to print out this form and gain the convenor of the course's approval (by their signature on the form) that the course convenor approves your late entry. You will also need to fill out the Enrolment Change form and submit both to our office.

Intended majors, minors and specialisation registration form

if your program requires a choice of major, minor or specialisation, you can register your intended selection on ISIS -> Academic Records -> Majors, Minors & Specialisations before the Census Date of the semester (31 March  - semester 1 or 31 August - semester 2).  This method is preferred.  However if you need to register your major, minor or specialisation after the Census date please use this form.  You will only need to register your choice once, however you can list a changed preference if there is room in your program.

PhB Advanced studies course form

If you are in a PhB, use this form to give information regarding your advanced studies courses

Manage my degree functions

  • Apply for leave (for International students and Honours Students)
  • Change enrolment – Add / Drop coursework where
    • Reduced Study Load
    • Add Courses – Overload
    • Add Courses – 3rd Attempt only
  • Apply for Late Withdrawal
  • Voluntary Discontinuation / Program Withdrawal
  • Apply for extension of eCOE (electronic confirmation of enrolment)

Students can access these functions through the ISIS portal

Support resources and contacts will be available on the Student eForms website

Study at for pre-2014 programs can be found here

Updated:  21 February, 2018/Responsible Officer:  College Dean/Page Contact:  CASS Marketing & Communications