If you are in a CASS degree, either as a single degree, or as a component of a Flexible Double, you can get student advice on programs, courses, majors, minors, and specializations in a number of ways.
- A drop in session
- On the phone - Phone number (02) 6125 2898
- Via email (email@example.com). Email enquiries are usually answered within 10 working days.
Before you talk with a student advisor, it is recommended that you consult the Drop In Session and Degree Plans page.
Drop in sessions - no appointment required
For most enquiries, we suggest that you attend a drop-in session. These are for all undergraduate student enquiries, especially for graduation checking, enrolment variations and anything to do with exchange.
|10 am – 12 pm||No||No||Yes|
|2 - 4 pm||Yes||
Yes, but cancelled:
2/11, 9/11, 16/11 15/12 & 21/12/2017
- Registration opens 30 minutes before the session begins;
- On arrival, please register your name and student ID at the front counter;
- Students arriving in the session’s second hour may not be able to be seen at busy times;
- Timetable may be subject to change – please check the CASS website for updates.
Student advisor session feedback
If you have seen a student advisor in either a drop in or a booked appointment please complete this feedback form
Use this form if you have studied elsewhere before you started your degree at ANU and wish to apply for credit from your previous study
Use this form if you are a current ANU student and you have transfered between degrees
Use this form to apply for cross instituional study within Australia if you are doing a course at an institution other than the ANU and you wish for it to count as credit toward your degree. Submit this form with the course outlines of the courses you wish to do cross institutionally, plus a paragraph outlining the reason as to why you need to do cross institutional study.
Use this form to apply for self sourced study overseas that you wish to count toward your CASS program
Use this form if you cannot for any reason enrol in a course. Try going to the School involved first to get a permission code if it is before week one.
If you are attempting to enrol in a course after week one of any semester, you will need to print out this form and gain the convenor of the course's approval (by their signature on the form) that the course convenor approves your late entry. You will also need to fill out the Enrolment Change form and submit both to our office.
Use this form to register your intended majors, minors and specialisations for students in CASS degrees. You can also self-select your majors and minors on ISIS -> Academic Records -> Majors, Minors & Specialisations
If you are in a PhB, use this form to give information regarding your advanced studies courses
Manage my degree functions
- Apply for leave (for International students and Honours Students)
- Change enrolment – Add / Drop coursework where
- Reduced Study Load
- Add Courses – Overload
- Add Courses – 3rd Attempt only
- Apply for Late Withdrawal
- Voluntary Discontinuation / Program Withdrawal
- Apply for extension of eCOE (electronic confirmation of enrolment)
Students can access these functions through the ISIS portal
Support resources and contacts will be available on the Student eForms website