CASS Student Ambassadors
Applications for the 2018 Student Ambassador program will open on Monday 12 February 2018. If you have at least one year experience being a student at ANU, have experience working in a professional environment, are enthusiastic, love meeting new people and are keen to share your positive university experience with potential students, we’d love to hear from you. Applications close 9am, Monday 26 February 2018, with training planned to commence mid-March 2018.
- Attend a training day;
- Work at the ANU Open Day on Saturday, 25 August;
- Be willing to be profiled, photographed, and videoed for ANU promotional activities;
- Be a current CASS student (either undergraduate or postgraduate) or be studying a Flexible Double or Vertical Double with at least one CASS program; and
- Have a good academic record and broad knowledge of their area of study.
- Bachelor degrees and/or graduate programs offered by the ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences.
- Your area of study.
- Moving to and/or living in Canberra.
- Accommodation, services and resources on campus.
- University life and any other aspects of your ANU experience.
- ANU Open Day.
- Canberra Careers Expo and other major expos.
- Write reports on the outcomes of recruitment activities.
- Alumni events.
- Graduation receptions.
- Student welcomes/tours.
- Public lectures.
- ANU advisory days.
- School visits.
- And more!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a CASS Student Ambassador. Recruitment into the program occurs on an annual basis in February/March. Candidates will initially be assessed based on the quality of their online application (which includes some short response questions and submission of a resume). If successful in the first round (online application), applicants will be asked to attend an interview. The final decision on successful applicants will be made once the interviews have concluded.
Applications for the 2018 Student Ambassador program open on Monday, 12 February 2017 and closes Monday, 26 February 2017 at 9am.
- Why did you choose to study at ANU and what do you think sets ANU apart from other universities?
- What inspired you to choose your particular degree and how would you describe it to a potential student?
- What do you like most about your program? Provide an example of a memorable class/lecture/tutor/etc.?
- In addition to studying, what have been the best aspects of your time at ANU so far?
Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator
College of Arts and Social Sciences
02) 6125 4813