Academic progress, probation and show cause

If you are failing a course you should contact your lecturer or the Associate Dean (Students) as soon as possible.

If you have failed one or more courses you should make an appointment to speak with the Associate Dean (Students) regarding your academic progress. 

Refer to the Expected academic performance for coursework students webpage for further information and guidance.

You can contact the following areas at the University to access support services.


Search this site only

Updated:  8 July 2015/Responsible Officer:  CASS Marketing & Communications/Page Contact:  CASS Marketing & Communications